Official News Website of Hazrat Abdul Azim (PBUH)
Time schedule of various religious events which will be held in Holy Shrine during the blessed month of Ramadan.
According to report of Public Relations Office of Holy Shrine, Quranic ceremony of Ramadan with Quran, from the first day of Ramadan until the end, after noon and afternoon public pray, will be held daily on 13:45 PM, in the Great Praying Feast of Rey. This ceremony includes events like Tarteel Reading of Holy Quran by prominent national Qaris, lectures and panegyrists by Zakirs Ahl al-Beit (PBUT, Innocent & Purified) in especial ceremonies, and daily cultural competitions.
Daily Holy Quran Tarteel reading program during the Ramadan:
- Every day (except Friday) from 13:45 Afternoon, in Big Praying Feast of Rey, which will be broadcasted from TV Channel 5.
- In Friday, due to Friday Public Pray, this ceremony will begin at 9 am and will be broadcasted directly from TV Channel 5.
- Attendants will be benefited by the lectures of honorable Trustee of Holy Shrine, Hazrat Ayat al-Allah Mohammedi Rey Shahri, at the Beginning of ceremony.
- At the beginning of the Quran Tarteel Reading ceremony, cultural Competition with Quranic questions will be run among the participants and viewers of TV 5 Channel, winners will be awarded to attend the Holy Shrine Dusting Ceremony.
- Tarteel Reading program of Qods (Palestine) Day, will be forwarded and recorded one day before.
- Lectures will be run, each day after the end of the ceremony of Tarteel Reading.
- It is worthy to note that, in these lightening programs, Hojaj al-Islam: Mohammad Taghi Abdoost, Hussein Kardan and Seid Hamid Mir Bagheri will run lectures from the first decade of Blessed Ramadan month up to third decade, respectively.
According to this Report, Kumil and Tavassol Prays Reading Ceremony, will be held on Tuesday and Thursday nights of Ramadan in Great Praying Feast of Rey, along with lectures, chants and elegies.
- Tuesday, May 30, 2017- coincided with fourth day of Ramadan - Tavasol pray reading by Mr. Javad. Malek Var
- Thursday, June 01, 2017- coincided with sixth day of Ramadan - Kumeil pray will be recited by Mr. Mojtaba Bagheri
- Sunday, June 04, 2017- coincided with ninth day of Ramadan - the passing away day of Imam Khomeini (RA) and Hazrat Khadija's night of death anniversary (SA) – Requiem and elegies will be run by Mr. Amir Na'mee and Ahmed Malekian.
- Monday, June 05, 2017 - Coincided with tenth day of Ramadan - the day of Hazrat Khadija death anniversary and fifteenth Khordad Uprising - Requiem will run by Mr. Mahmoud Tari.
- Tuesday, June 06, 2017- Coincided with eleventh day of Ramadan - Tavassol pray will be read by Mr. Ahmad Mohammad Khani.
- Thursday, June 08, 2017 - Coincided with thirteenth day of Ramadan - Kumeil pray will be recited by Mr. David Shafiee
- Friday, June 09, 2017 - coincided with fourteenth day of Ramadan - the night of the birth of Imam Hassan (PBUH) –Muludi (Celebrative Ceremony) will be run by Mr. Seyed Mohammad Qazavi.
- Saturday, June 10, 2017 - coincided with the fifteenth day of Ramadan - birthday of Imam Hassan (PBUH) – Muludi (Celebrative Ceremony) will be run by Mr. Zahir Sazigar.
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017- coincided with nineteenth day of Ramadan – day of Imam Ali Wounding – Requiem and chanting will be run by Mr. Mahdi Khadem.
- Sunday, June 18, 2017- coincided with 23th day of Ramadan - the third day of the martyrdom of Imam Ali (PBUH) - Requiem and chanting will be run by Mr. Davood Khorshidi.
- Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - coincided with the 25th day of Ramadan - Tavasul pray will be read by Mr. Seyd Ahmad Miri.
According to Official Website of the Holy Shrine of Hazrat Abdul Azim, especial programs at luminous blissful Qadr night, nineteenth, twenty-first and twenty-third nights of the Holy Month, will be held from 21:45 PM to 2 AM, at the Great Praying Feast of Ray.
- Recitation of the Holy Quran by privileged Qaris of our Islamic country, Mohammad Barkhordari at the first night, Muhhamad Hassan Movaheddi and Mujtaba Muhammad Beigi, in the second and third night.
- Joshan Kabir Pray recitation by Mr. Gholamreza Zadeh, Zine El Abidine Fard, and Bagheri and Muhammad Pour.
- Requiem and chanting of Ahl al-Beit Ismat and Taharat PBUT, by Mr. Abbas Heidarzadeh, Mojtaba Bagheri, Hamid Rezvanfar.
- Ihya (Revival) nights' ceremony and speeches will be run by Hojat al-Islam Doctor Rafi'ee, Hojjat al-Eslam Hosseini Bushehri and Ayatollah Seyd Ahmad Khatami.
According to report of Public Relations Office of Holy Shrine, during the blessed month of Ramadan, the doors of the shrine, will be open until the morning, for the best spiritual welfares of pilgrims and fast holders.
The Tarteel program of Quran Reciting will be broadcasted live every day via TV Channel 5 and official website of Holy Shrine of Hazrat Abdul Azim PBUH: www.abdulazim.com.
Public Relations Office of Holy Shrine of Hazrat Abdul Azim Hasani PBUH, with the hope of acceptance of prays and devotions of all fast believers in this full of blessings month, will honor and welcome all pilgrims and participants.